Make Quick and Easy Chicken with us.
The recipe is a variation on traditional chicken which is spicy Cajun chicken is in there. This comes together quickly and is good served over white rice and give good taste.
Make Easy Dinner Plans With Food Networker
- One and a half cup all-purpose flour
- 16 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- One and a half teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 110 ounce can diced tomatoes with green Chile peppers to be added
- One tablespoon olive oil needed
- Then two tablespoons drained capers
- 1/4 cup of diced sweet pickles
- Then two tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Then two garlic cloves, fully crushed
Directions for cooking
Prep Cook Ready In
Ten minutes 15 minutes 25 minutes
This Easy Dinner Plan Start with Mixing flour and Creole seasoning together in a shallow bowl cup. Dredge chicken through the flour mixture, shaking of excess would be done.
After that Heat oil in a skillet over slow heat, Cook chicken in the hot oil until browned colour comes, about 2 minutes per side each. Add diced tomatoes with green Chile pepper, pickle, vinegar, capers, and garlic to chicken simmer until chicken is no longer pink colour show in the center for about 10 minutes.